If you want a scholarship on a reasonable budget, then the Hungary scholarship is one of the best scholarships among others. So keep reading the article for complete information.
Plus 5,000 scholarships will be given in the academic year 2023. International students will be required to learn in English. The Hungary Scholarship covers all fields of higher study and all degrees provided by 31 universities in Hungary. There are multiple scholarships available in Hungary that do not require IELTS. Hungary is a country that is popular, modern, and safe. Hungary is notably less expensive than other European countries.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
In 2013, the Hungarian Government established the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program was established with the goal of expanding foreign student and high-performing student enrollments in Hungarian higher education institutions. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is based on mutual academic agreements and bilateral cooperation between the higher education ministries/individual institutes of several sending countries and the Hungarian higher education ministry.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Program is operated and managed by the Tempus Public Foundation, which is overseen by the Ministry of Human Capacities Hungary. This program currently has more than 70 sending partners from five continents. Students who apply for this scholarship program can enroll in long-term, short-term, and preparatory courses in Hungary at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program provides scholarship holders with free tuition, a monthly stipend, medical insurance, and a monthly living allowance. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program participants include 28 higher education institutions in Hungary. These 28 institutes provide over 460 foreign language study programs in a variety of fields and academic levels. 414 of the 460 study programs are offered in English, with the remainder in French and German. Students from 68 countries, including Pakistan, can apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Program 2022-2023
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Goals and Aims:
The aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships is to lengthen the number of international students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian universities to recruit top international students. You’ve come to the appropriate place if you’re seeking a high-quality education. Are you all set? Then you can apply for one of the 5,000 Hungary Scholarships available in 2023. The following section has more information.
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship:
The Hungary Government Scholarship is a fully-funded Hungary scholarship 2023 program that covers all expenditures. The following are the financial benefits of the Stipendium Scholarship 2022:
43,700 HUF/Month, which is adequate to pay for your meals and other expenditures. Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, Ph.D. Complete lodging will be provided. Round-trip airfare for health insurance Selected students will also be given tickets.
Fields and Majors Available:
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
What Hungary Scholarship Hec 2022 offers:
The Hungarian Government fully funds the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program, which provides tuition-free education in Hungarian higher education institutions.
Stipend per month
Allowance for lodging
Pakistani students who get the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship will receive the following financial coverage and benefits Hungary scholarship Hec 2023
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders will be exempt from tuition fees at all study levels, whether undergraduate or graduate.
For undergraduate and postgraduate students (masters);
Pakistani students who are awarded the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the undergraduate and postgraduate (Masters) levels will get HUF 40,460/- (about EUR 130) per month. This amount will be given to them as a living expense contribution for the duration of their study program till it is completed. According to the new legislation of the Hungarian Government, Pakistani students receiving the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the doctoral level will get HUF 140,000/- (about EUR 450) every month.
Ph.D. scholarship holders will receive this amount for the duration of their study program till it is completed.
All Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship winners will get a dormitory place or a monthly contribution of HUF 40,000/- for off-campus housing costs. This sum will be available for the duration of the study program until it is completed.
Scholarship recipients will be given a national health insurance card or additional medical insurance worth HUF 65 000 (about EUR 205) per year/person to use for health care services while in Hungary until the end of their studies.
The following documents must be supplied with the scholarship application form:
Hungary Scholarship 2023 online application form
All candidates, regardless of nationality, will be asked to fill out and save the essential information on the online application form in English.
Two images of the applicant must be uploaded to the application; the photographs must be no more than two years old.
Students applying for an exchange study program (I-e, for one or two semesters) must provide the semester start date in the application form (i-e, September or February).
Letter of motivation for the Hungary Scholarship:
All applicants, regardless of their nationality or their study level, must provide a letter of motivation. The motivation letter must be prepared in the language of the study program in Hungary to which they are applying. The motivation letter must be written in Times New Roman 12 font. Students will discuss their academic goals and motivations for applying to a specific study course. The letter must be at least one page long.
Language Proficiency Certificate:
Scanned copy of authentic language proficiency test certificate with minimum passing grades as required by your hosting institution and course. The certificate of language proficiency must be translated into the language of the application course. If the student has completed previous study programs in the same language as the one for which this scholarship is being applied, previous degrees may be accepted as proof of language proficiency, but this relies on the requirements of your hosting school.
For admission to a full-time undergraduate study program:
Higher Secondary School Diploma or equivalent certificate scanned. A scanned copy of an undergraduate degree or equivalent certificate that must be translated into the language of the applying study course is required for admission to a postgraduate (Master’s) full-time study program. Scanned copies of an undergraduate degree, a postgraduate (Master) degree, or an equivalent certificate that must be translated into the language of the applying course are required for admission to a postgraduate (Ph.D.) study program. A scanned copy of a higher secondary school diploma or comparable certificate translated into the same language is required for entrance to a preparatory course in Hungarian.
Transcripts of Academic Records in the Applicant’s Course Language or Hungarian:
Original academic records, including degrees, certificates, and diplomas, scanned photocopies, and semester-by-semester records translated into the language of the applying course
A scanned copy of the applicant’s original health examination certificate shows that he or she is in excellent health. Scanned photocopy of the applicant’s current national passport Acceptance of the “Statement for Application” on the online form: All applicants must accept the “Statement for Application” on the online form. After you’ve registered and provided the relevant documents, your statement of application will appear in your online application system. Candidates must accept the statement of application option in order to complete the application submission process.
Additional Resources for Doctoral Students:
A study proposal will be required, which should be at least two pages long and detail your research technique, work strategy, and timeline.
2 recommendation letters will be required from the candidate’s current or past tutors or research supervisors. Both letters must be written in the language of the chosen study program and must be given by the same tutor or supervisor.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships: How to Apply:
- Online applications are currently available. The official website and all information are provided. Please visit the Hungary Government Scholarship’s official website to apply.
- All scholarship applications from sending partners’ students will be submitted using the Tempus Public Foundation’s online application system.
- Applicants must create an account and register with the Tempus Public Foundation’s online application system.
- Applicants will be given access to the application surface and the ability to upload needed documents after registering on the website.
- Make sure you complete the essential information on the web form completely, leaving no blanks and providing accurate information.
- After filling out the form, submit it rather than save it because it will only be accepted if you select the submit option.
- It should be reminded that no application will be accepted unless it is submitted electronically and before the deadline.
- There are no documents that must be supplied in hard copy.
Application Instructions for Hungarian Scholarships:
- Take care to read and comprehend all sections of the application before filling it out.
- Read the Hungary scholarship eligibility requirements (age limit, entry requirements, nationality specifications)
- To learn more about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship eligibility criteria, go to their official website, choose the course you want to study, and look over their entrance standards; if you meet them, you can submit an application.
- If you are a doctorate student, find out which of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program’s hosting institutions provides doctoral studies, examine the various research topics, and contact the research supervisor for further information before submitting your application. If you have already been given a research supervisor, your scholarship application will be considered first for a scholarship grant.
- Because your contact details will be transferred and used to display selection results, fill them in properly and completely after double-checking. (Do not misspell your e-mail address, name, or any other personal information.)
- It is not possible to apply for multiple study levels in one application. Make sure you typed the correct study level, course, and hosting institution name. (Students with an undergraduate degree cannot apply for undergraduate study programs; students with a postgraduate degree cannot apply for postgraduate degree courses, and you cannot apply for doctorate studies if your postgraduate (master) degree is incomplete.)
- Check that the study course you’re applying for is the same as the one you choose. There is a distinction, for example, between an exchange study program, a full-time study program, and a partial or preparatory study program. You cannot undo your application once you have selected the submit option. Reread it carefully and double-check that all of the information you submitted on the online form is correct.
- Ensure that the files you upload are no more than 4 MB. They can be opened and are in the correct format as specified on the form.
- Your application must be submitted within the application deadline, and it will be filed through the internet websites of both Tempus Public Foundation and the Sending Partner’s relevant authorities.
- The content you have submitted will be saved, but the application will not be submitted. Only if you select the submit option at the conclusion of the application will it be submitted.
- After registering on the websites of both Tempus Public Foundation and the appropriate authorities of the Sending Partners, write down and save your login details and username. Because the e-mail address and login information you gave when completing your application will be your only means of communication and will be used to access you.
- Your id will be the registration number assigned to you when you submit your application; it will be used to access your user-id at Tempus Public Foundation, and it will be your roll number if you are awarded a scholarship.
- It is highly recommended that you apply for two different study programs based on your choices to enhance your chances of admission.
5,000 students representing over 70 nations. Apply for Hungary Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. For Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master’s, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs and online applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are now open. International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for the Hungary Government Scholarship. IELTS is not required. There is no application fee. Without IELTS, you can study in Hungary.
Also Check: Gates Cambridge Scholarship