Ehsaas Scholarship is the largest ever-needed merit-based undergraduate scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Under this program, every year, 50,000 students from low-income families are awarded Ehsaas Scholarships for undergraduate degree programs. So, get in touch with us and apply for this beneficial Ehsaas Program through our website.
What is Ehsaas Scholarship Program?
Education beyond mediation is a way to overcome poverty. However, access to higher education is very unequally distributed. The purpose of the Ehsaas Scholarship is to eliminate this unequal way of accessing it.
Realizing the need for Ehsaas Scholarships and their implementation is very important, as poverty is at the root of the problems of multifaceted development in Pakistan and its consequences. This Ehsaas Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee and a monthly living stipend. The geographical spread of Ehsaas Scholarship program covers all four provinces, AJK, GB, and Islamabad.
Introduction to Ehsaas Program
The Ehsaas Program is a social security and poverty alleviation program launched by the Pakistan government in March 2019. Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan called it, an important step towards a welfare state, which the PTI had promised the Pakistani people in its election manifesto.
Its goal is to improve the backward class, reduce inequality, invest in the people, and strengthen the backward districts of the country.
Eligibility Criteria of the Ehsaas Scholarship
- Applicants are admitted on merit. Merit means that the student has met the admission criteria of the particular university in which he/she intends to study.
- The parent’s reported monthly income (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 45,000/-
- The age limit depends on the rules of the university, i.e., the maximum age up to which the applicant can be admitted to the undergraduate courses offered at the university.
- Students who are already receiving another scholarship are not eligible.
- Students who have secured admission on evening /Self-sustain/Self-support/Self-finance programs are not eligible.
- Reserve students are not eligible.
Required Documentation for Ehsaas Scholarship
- CNIC Copy (Father, Mother/Guardian)
- Pay slip/income certificate (father/guardian, mother)
- Copies of utility bills for the last six months (electricity, gas, phone, water) – (if applicable)
- Copy of the rental contract in the case of a rented apartment.
- Copies of recent fee receipts from applicants and siblings (if applicable)
- Copies of documents related to medical bills/expenses (if applicable)
- 01 Passport photo of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant’s home
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- click on ehsaas scholarship program login.
- Then you will register yourself on the portal of the Ehsaas program.
- After the registration application form will appear on your screen.
- After the appearance of the application form, you will fill out the requisite data.
- After that, you will upload all the documentation as desired.
- In the end, you will apply before the due date.
The Ehsaas Program is an important social security leadership toward a “welfare state” enshrined in Pakistan’s constitution. This is to create an accurate safety net; promote financial inclusion and access to digital services; support women’s economic self-determination; Focus on the central role of human capital formation for poverty alleviation, economic growth, and sustainable development; And overcome financial barriers to access health care and postgraduate education.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program
Ehsaas Kafalat Program is a government-initiated project worth Rs. 3,000 for poor and deserving women in the country. Ehsaas Kafalat Registration is open to all Pakistani to register by sending a single SMS or by visiting the nearest Ehsaas registration center. Ehsaas Kafalat Program is an unconditional cash transfer program that includes cash allowances of Rs. 3000 monthly for the 8 million poorest women in all districts of the country.
For the stated determination, we provide the best and easiest way to register yourself for Ehsaas Kafalat Program Online through our website. Select your place of residence to confirm your participation in the online registration for the Ehsaas Kafalat program. Enter the required information, and select your area name to search for centers.
Ehsaas Amdan Program
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas Amdan Program in Pakistan to benefit and improve the economically deserving people through the Ehsaas Amadan Program so they can lift themselves out of poverty.
The program includes livestock (goats, cows, buffalo, and poultry), farm equipment, Chung Chi/rickshaw, and supplies for small retailers and small businesses.
So, as described above the goals and aims of the Ehsaas Amadan Program, keep in touch with us and track precise information about the Ehsaas Amadan Program that will help economically deserving people.
The Ehsaas program aims to reduce inequality, invest in people and support the districts.
Also, check these scholarships:
- Student Scholarships in Pakistan
- Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistan
- Scholarships For Undergraduate Students In Pakistan