WhatsApp and WhatsApp web are always users who are the most popular in terms of instant messaging. WhatsApp is now different from the app it was before a time ago. Particularly after Facebook purchased WhatsApp in the past, we’ve witnessed some changes to the app. WhatsApp now lets you cover your last visited and also introduced the ability to let you know whether the recipient has seen your message or not. it now lets you call your WhatsApp friends, and there are other improvements to enhance the general WhatsApp experience.
We have recently posted an article about WhatsApp tricks, which covered over 15 tricks to enhance you WhatsApp experience. In the same article it was suggested that there was an option to know who’s viewed the WhatsApp profile. If you’re keen to find the person who viewed your WhatsApp profile and who is secretly viewing your profile picture or your WhatsApp status, or who is opening your WhatsApp profile frequently this guide is for you.
It’s important to note that this isn’t a feature that’s official. It’s not a feature that’s part of the original WhatsApp application does not support it and, as far as I’ve learned information from WhatsApp the forums or support services, WhatsApp isn’t in a hurry to release this feature anytime soon, as it could compromise the privacy of users. This shouldn’t worry you since some developers believe that it’s a feature needed by WhatsApp so, we’ve got this app known as WhatsApp Who Viewed me was created by a user who was aware of numerous users wanting to find whether someone is monitoring their phone and, if so who is it?
Who Viewed My Whatsapp?
WhatsApp – Who viewed Me is compatible with Android 2.3 and up versions. It comes with an easy-to navigate interface. Simply download and install and then launch the app and then click “SCAN” button “SCAN” button, let it run for a couple of minutes and then it will provide your profile’s information to users who have viewed your Whatsapp profile in the past 24 hours.
How do I Check Who Visited My WhatsApp Profile?
1. Download it by clicking the link above. You may be required by the 1mobile app marketplace for your mobile. You shouldn’t do it because there is no option to turn it off right now. But, you are able to remove it in the future.
2. It is possible to allow the installation of Android applications from unknown sources prior to downloading this app. Thus go to Settings > Security -under Device Administration, check Unknown Sources.
3. Install the app and launch it.
4. Hit the large green “Scan” button.
Give it a couple of seconds while it scans the contacts in your list for you to find the people which people viewed the WhatsApp profile this morning. After it has scanned all of your contacts they will be displayed the complete list of the users who seen the profile on WhatsApp on that particular day. In my instance there’s only one name. This really hit me, I was shocked! I’m not being stalked, it appears
The app is totally accessible for free. However be sure not to make use of it for illegal purpose. There is currently no premium version, therefore we can’t guarantee for the time frame for when this app will be available. As of now it is compatible with all Android 2.3plus smartphones that have WhatsApp installed and having an internet connection.
1. Update: The app misses out on multiple profiles. The app tried find the person who viewed my WhatsApp profile just a few minutes ago. I deliberately visited my profile via four different phones, however, the app did not detect one of the phones. It did display one name however, it only shows one name (and I believe it will do this randomly) since the name was not of the phones on which I viewed the WhatsApp profile. This suggests that the app has a glitch or takes a bit of time to update the information or the app may be fake. I’ll be posting another update in the near future.
Version 2 of HTML0: Well, a year later it appears that the app continues to function as it did before. This means that it’s fake, and doesn’t show the names of users who have recently viewed your WhatsApp profile instead, it displays a random name. To avoid misunderstandings be sure to avoid making use of this app. I’ll update this article as soon as I find an improved method to find the person who is stalking me or you.
Update 3. It’s been reported that the developer removed it from 1mobile. We did not attempt to find it as a duplicate because the application did not function according to our recent tests and may be fake.
I hope this article was helpful to you. Should you find an app that informs you about the person who viewed the profile of your WhatsApp profile Do inform us know and we’ll take a look into it.
I strongly suggest to avoid using any of the applications we discussed above, as I am not able to confirm the level of security they are.
If you have any other questions or something you’d like to add to the discussion please let us know by commenting below.